Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

Our Smile ;)

Previously, I was thinking
In this world, just have a lot of people..
Yes too much, but I think it's wrong
Because at that time I was really felt lonely
And I thought a bestfriend wasn't exist in my life..


But it turned out, I was wrong
Because my life changed when you were come
Like a miracle..
You came to give encouragement in my life
Coloring my days with all your happiness..


Maybe, I call you bestfriend
Bestfriend who always accompany my happy and sorrow
I'm glad to have a bestfriend like you
Who never tired of hearing my story.. :/


I didn't realize if time has passed quickly..
End the story of our friendship
 who won't be forgotten
When you always give advice and solutions for my problems..


I think, you're more valuable than anything..
Thank you, you had fill my life story..
and I'll never forget our smiles
when we share the joy together..


Yeah, our smile :)
-------------------------


Yang di atas ini, puisi yang aku buat kelas 7, emang ngga bagus2 amat tapi.. ya begitulah:|

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar